Saturday 7 November 2009

Of Deception and Addiction

Once again I have been deceived by forces unseen, but very real, the promised shipping of posts hasn't arrived. I spoke to the mail couriers this morning on the phone and they insist that no packages of a wordly nature have been handed to them. Despite this I will do my best to forge ahead.

The problem is that I know exactly why this situation has arisen. It is well documented that me trying to quit World of Warcraft is like throwing cold sausages at a ceiling. I may try and try, but it never sticks.
This time around, rather than venture into Azeroth alone I finally managed to coerce my compatriots into taking the plunge along with me. So now the entire Space Walrus team are hooked on the thing. I don't mind this, I for once actually have a number of people that I can group with on a regular basis, but it does mean that very few people are doing... well, anything. I'm not even sure that anyone other than me has logged into our wiki in about a month (this is, admittedly, not a departure from the norm, but it sounds bad to people who don't know that).

Thinking of you closing the bar down

No comments:

Post a Comment