Tuesday 15 December 2009

A Post to End All Posts

We're a year old now. Can you believe that? I can't. In contrary to usual human policies, I'm going to be honest with you all for a bit. Here at Space Walrus I have many jobs, this I don't mind, because it means every couple of weeks I get to give myself a ridiculous new title - my current, and favorite, being 'Creative Director of Creativity and the Creation Thereof' - one of these jobs is to act as an outspoken prophet, bringing words of a divine nature to the populace at large. This is both my favorite and least favorite job, because it means that occasionally I have to make admissions like the following:
We have been here for just over a year now, and have basically nothing to show for it, and probably never will. All of us have long since moved on to new projects and ditched this one. All we have is some back end work and some (pages and pages and pages...) writing. If you were to compile and run Zombietopia it Will boot to a plain cornflower blue screen and will accept two inputs, the Esc key of the back button on a 360 controller. Both inputs close the window.

Consider this a confirmation that a Space Walrus Game will never happen. Very sorry for wasting your time. Any post following this will likely be a plug for one of the aforementioned other projects. Oh, and, happy holidays.

Thank god it's fatal

No comments:

Post a Comment