Friday 23 October 2009

Only What You Have Come to Expect

It's been quite a while, hasn't it? This feels odd, but as I construct a needlessly long sentence like this, and extend it further with a comma like that, well, I just have to admit that it's all coming back to me now.
I'm a criminal, I know.

According to powers that be, it is my sacred duty, and mine alone, to resurrect this blog after each of it's many hiatus hiatuses hiatii extended periods of outage. So here we are. I'm assured* that after this ritual has been performed the flood gates will open, Balai will release a barrage of posts that have been chambered for quite some time, and this blog will, once again**, become a vibrant and content rich place.

*Read: don't expect this to come to fruition
**I am willing to accept that this may be pushing it slightly


In a couple days I'll post something with meaning, I have some of the good old 'games as art' topics swirling around in my head. It might be nice to get those out in the open. As for now, this is your lot.

I want to push this beyond a peaceful protest

No comments:

Post a Comment