Thursday 27 November 2008

Unrelated news

Balai basically stole half of what I had in mind for this next post, but this teaches us all a lesson, check the body, don't always assume the first shot killed.

I could add to what he said right now, but I won't because I've been hard at work and need to lie down for a very long time, I'm just not used to it, I need do one thing explained first though. The last month and a bit I've been writing an essay on World of Warcraft for a project I've been working on, I even spent a week of this time taking part in the Wrath of the Lich King beta just to inspire me, and during this time I've been fine. Yesterday someone mentions the words 'Line of sight', in the context of physics I might add, and then I spend the next few hours thinking about how much it makes me want to play WoW again, then I discover that 'The Guild' season 2 is on Xbox Live, which, naturally, does nothing to help alleviate my current predicament. What the hell is wrong with me? A month working on an essay and dabbling in the beta leaves no affect on me, but a phrase and a 6 minutes short and I feel the old pangs of addiction kicking back in?

Fate is, as they say, a cruel mistress.

Load up on guns and bring your friends

No comments:

Post a Comment