Thursday 6 August 2009

So little time

Well, I finally found time to post. Not that I blame anyone or thing (other than myself) but, on with what I've been up to.
I suppose I should start with something related to Space walrus games, so I will. Iced has the most recent version of the code currently but, this hasn't hindered me from tinkering with C# and XNA.
As far as I can tell most of the games that come out of XNA generally have a fairly short development cycle. I say this because it would seem that a lot of games that have come out of XNA seem to be primarily sprite based and while this isn't bad it makes for mostly 2D or simple graphics games. I have no particular problem with this but, I hope our game can use quite a lot more than the average stuff (whatever that may be).
Moving on.
I've also been playing many games as is my way. The short list includes the following:
X3:Terran conflict, Sword of the stars, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. shadow of Chernobyl and Clear sky, Bioshock, Shadowrun and Mass Effect.
There are of course more than that but, I cant be bothered to go through all of the games I play.
'nyways ( What a weird way to start a sentence) I have quite little time and yet still have time to be bored. I was going to rant about something but, I've forgotten what now and couldn't care less about whatever it was now anyway.
I need a cup of coffee.
That is all for the now.

No comments:

Post a Comment