Sunday 8 March 2009

Lessons of life

Sometimes lessons need to be taught by teachers, other times they need to be taught by parents.
However in a few cases lessons must be taught by royally fucking up, this leeds me nicely on to a story which I shall now tell.
Come along gather round now, that's better.
It all started when I was playing around in some of the lesser known areas of the operating system I was using. This place was dominated by complicated text strings and dangerous path files but, I tread carefully to be sure that I did not trip up and accidently break something.
Anyway long story short I tripped.
Yeah you heard me, I accidently broke an important path file in the registry system.
Not to worry though, it would seem that Ijust broke the way in whihc my computer saved thing and subsequently have now failed to get a project in to Iced.Twice. It's fixed now so I should be able to keep on track and get it into Iced by about wednesday. Also I'm going to break a tradition by saying happy today everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment