Friday 13 March 2009

Labels and more

It would seem that while Myke was ranting he had forgotten to add the commas between labels, this has generated what I consider to be the best label of all time.
So all together now.
1.2.3.
Thanks Myke

Well now that's over I'm sure I should carry on with something far more interesting, like what's happening over here at ye olde workplace.
In short, loads.
I will be done soon with a couple of my models but, you'll all be happy to know that we're finishing some features up soon and that we should get to work on some other stuff fairly soon.
Anyway that's all from me, and yes to answer the question dying to ask me, I will sign you.
Lastly, get off my damn lawn you kids!
*cough* Clint eastwood and I'm hungry for cheese burgers and star wars lightly marinaded with BBQ sauce *cough*

1 comment: