Sunday 15 March 2009

A compendium of minor news

Generally speaking, the density of posts made this year has been lacking of lustre, I mentioned this to Balai recently and he pointed out that I was the source of a significant percentage of last year's blog-related content, and that I had been slipping as of late. The trouble is that there hasn't been any big news lately, at least not any I feel inclined to talk about, there have been a couple of minor things here and there though. So, how to overcome this obstacle? Just talk about severall minor things in one go instead! Or talk about kittens for three paragraphs, either way.

-> I, like Myke, saw The Unborn yesterday, if you haven't seen it I highly recommend you thank your associated deity. It isn't scary or anything, just really, really bad. Half way through I had started to wonder if I had actually walked into the wrong screen, I wasn't watching a horror film, I was sitting in a documentary on this arsehole.

-> Lately I haven't been keeping up with Xbox Live Marketplace content as much as I normally do, so I'm probably about to start talking about old news, sorry. I played the Dark Athena demo yesterday and, well, it wasn't bad it just... it just didn't suck me in. This is an unequivocal tragedy, I have enjoyed the Chronicles of Riddick films thoroughly thus far and a good game based on them would be nice.

-> He may make claims to the contrary but Myke is most certainly not a man, there are a few pre-requisites (three of them to be exact) you must meet before being allowed entry into this exclusive club, these standards he doesn't live up to.

-> Back to some old news. Lost Planet 2. Yes please. That co-op footage looks like it will be a riot. I never played the Colonies expansion pack for the first Lost Planet, but the Akrid hunter mode certainly sounded great, if they include that mode in the sequel then I'm sold. Not familiar with Akrid hunter? Let me fill you in: one player is a giant death insect, everyone else dies.

I've been living underground

No comments:

Post a Comment