Wednesday 18 March 2009

Oh that's some good coffee...

It early. Way too early. But I noticed this morning that we had a post every day for about 4 days, and then the chain broke! SO I'm basically dumping this one from my shitter this morning because... Well just because.
Progress HAS been made with Zombietopia guys, albeit small progress. Although they are important little things. Now if you'll excuse me, I must leave for the un-ending monotonous abyss that we like to call the workplace. I may update with another entry, or edit this one, when I get there.

EDIT: Hey, I'm back again, managed to get to a computer. Actually have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing. Sure hope a supervisor doesn't read this blog. I apologise sincerely about the lack of updates on the Wikidot site, but we are really, honestly, working diligently do get more things on there. I'm sure that Balai is working to get the most awesome of awesome models up on the weapons page, and that Tetris is recording sounds and stuff. I, myself am constantly updating this thing, so I'm excused. :D

SECOND EDIT: Right, none of you can see the Wikidot site, as Inferno pointed out to me this afternoon. So... Yeah, we've been working really hard.

Cogs and gears and spiky flails, now THAT'S what little boys are made of.

No comments:

Post a Comment