Thursday 8 January 2009

Of plug sockets and feet

Some people have clumsy hands, I have clumsy feet. I have spent the last half an hour or so getting down some ideas in our wiki about instrument based weaponry, which I'm fairly sure I have mentioned here before in passing - don't ask - then, somehow, I managed to kick the plug socket under my desk. BAM! Everything gone.

Oh well, I'll have a sulk for a bit then just redo it all.

It appears that we are currently still having trouble breaking the two posts a week milestone, I blame my cohorts, who spend way too much of their time diligently working on content and no where near enough time on forcing their unenlightened opinions on anyone and everyone willing to read them. Slackers.

I don't like to brag - which, as we all know is a synonym for: I do like to brag - but I recently figured out that 70% of the posts made on this blog in 2008 were by me. Conversely they only make up 20% of the relevant posts made on this blog last year.

Jessie is a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment