Saturday 28 February 2009

A week of revelations

This week I have discovered an awful lot of, universally speaking, important things*.
*Two not especially important things.

First off, playing Command & Conquer games with a graphics tablet is significantly harder than you may think. I now have a list of two games, which are regrettably not pen friendly. Damn, that was a poorly constructed sentence.

My second discovery, would be that when you try to run multiplayer in Freelancer it attempts to connect to a global server which has long since ceased to exist, this means that our daily 'Freelancer "Fridays"' may never see the light of day. Admittedly we are all horrendous nerds here, so even if this event did go ahead it would never see any actual light anyway, especially not from that terrifying ball of fire we are constantly circling.

That's all for now folks, work is continuing on as usual here, I leave with this one final thought: Henry Hatsworth looks pimp. I guess you could argue that this would be a third discovery, I'm an insufferable liar, I know.

I win in the long run

No comments:

Post a Comment