Wednesday 25 February 2009

Dreaming in Red

Needless to say, I am not allowed to say what I was going to say about certain people for legal reasons. I'm thinking that, maybe, I might copy and paste my 'Bored Log' over from my files on my work-place network, just to fill out a post: and most of them are quite funny. Most of them. But surely, a supervisor will come across this site and I will get screwed over or something. I don't know, maybe I'm paranoid.

Aparantly, netherworld narcoleptic dick pods yearn for butter. Whether you are a monstrous stupidly carcass of epic proportions, or a lame kangaroo of an indigo colouring, live your life using all your life savings as a support.

Anyways, try to prosper from my random ramblings. Beware of giant bear-like marsupials, and bears that used to be disguised as raccoons. I'm just trying to flesh out my posts, because Almighty Typealot seems to think that my lack of typing means that I overuse the enter key, as I've said before.

In short, I'm really, really bored.

Rolling on a surfboard of awesomenitude. Pandy yearns for butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment