Sunday 15 February 2009

A return to tradition

As some of you may have noticed, I have a valid excuse to wish everyone a happy yesterday again, and so I shall do so later on in this post. I'm not sure why, but god I love doing it.
I probably should have warned you all about Myke's near fetishistic love of both the enter key and the new post button. Regardless, it is good to have him here on the blog.

We I joke a lot to the contrary, but I wanted to clarify that Tetris does actually get work done, and him not wanting to post here isn't a good reason to deny him the credit he is owed. He has been diligently working away in his little cave manufacturing the noises and sounds that mean that you guys don't have to listen to me shouting "bang" loudly into a microphone in place of a gunshot noise.

Here is some good news for people that like things that are awesome. I know that at least 80% (4) of the people working on Zombietopia sunk major amounts of time into AVP2 multiplayer, if anyone on the team for this game have any iota of sense they will bring back that old multiplayer legend, leaving the core game intact and building upon it with gusto.
If, for example, they even consider giving the marine team a feasible chance of ever winning a round I know many people who would want their blood. That games' multiplayer wasn't about winning or losing, and nobody really cared, in fact it was better for it. It was a given that either the Predators or Aliens would win, it was just the Marines' job to try to take an enemy or two down with him. For every five or so times he died. Getting a two to five Kill/death ratio as a marine in that game was once an entry requirement for the mysterious group of gamers who refer to themselves as the "1337", although this requirement has since been dropped, because it meant that only about four people qualified and they were getting a little lonely.

Oh, and happy yesterday.

She's not your typical girlfriend

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea where else I can comment on this :S. So this has nothing to do with the post above :P. Sorry.

    You wouldn't happen to have a "Follow this Blog" link, would you? I'm agitated and need to click something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For you, consider it done. If any other had asked I would not have even considered this deed.

    ReplyDelete