Wednesday 18 February 2009

Them some cool lookin' claws, Wolverine, can I touch them?

Ah, Pepsi. A delight to my taste buds. I've recently got back from Sainsbury's and got some Pepsi on a deal, which is great in the current economical 'crisis'. In response to Iced's irritation at my use of the enter key, I will type the rest of this post without proper grammar, punctuation or the enter key: enjoy the eye-rape.

thenewwolverinegameislookingwellasiwouldbehopingtheyhasessentiallycraftedbodyofwolverinedowntobonesasihearingwhichwilbefuntowatchthebulletsflyintow
olverineandtoseehimhealfromtheminrealtimereplacingthehealthbarinawaythateveryoneimsurewilllovehopefullythiswillhelpfansseewolverineinamoremanlylight

OK, I lied, that is hell-hard to do. My eyes were hurting just typing the damn thing! But yeah, the message was simple: Wolverine Origins: The Game looks pretty good. I'm also looking forward to the film, will post here for anyone that actually reads it my impressions of the film when I go to see it.
So, as I sit here now, with a bowl of peanuts and a distinct lack of beer, I bid you all - adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment