Thursday 8 January 2009

Spare computer, brain cells all in use.

After around 45 minutes of cleaning and assembling I had finally cleaned and re-assembled the pieces of an older computer that had been lurking in my house.
I wont bore you with specifics but, it took over 62GB worth of music and has still not used more than 10 percent of it's total space.
so now I'm armed with the next side task.
Getting a team suite installed and working on said machine. So not only am I modelling, I'm also sorting this out, and if I do say so myself, I'm having an excellent time.

On a different note, I'm also testing other modelling programs and trying out different texture methods, hopefully I can find something that suites the teams needs soon as I'm getting quite close to finishing some of the models I have.

Lastly, I've just stripped Ice of all of the post in this year belonging to him...

No comments:

Post a Comment