Friday 2 January 2009

The day before this one

Once again, I find myself in a position wherein I must wish you all a happy yesterday, I'm starting to wonder whether we should make this a tradition.

I occasionally wonder whether Sony remembers which console is it's own, their latest declaration does nothing to dissipate my doubts. On the off chance someone from Sony is reading this: the answer, guys is the Play Station 3, not the the Wii, as much as you may wish the inverse was true.
Sony constantly proves that it does not know it's own strengths and weaknesses, first off, claiming that anything related to Bios updates could only be possible on the PS3 is complete twaddle, you are aware that the Xbox 360 is made by Microsoft guys? This is basically their thing, they do kind of make operating systems.
But really, adding 3D is quite gimmicky, and, let us all face it, something that no actual people want, or would ever ask for. When you look at it that way it sounds an awful lot like Home, doesn't it? And roughly 90% of the Wii's Software library. (Burned, yo!)
Sony, you make hardware, that is an irrefutable fact, no one can ever take that away from you, so please, please, put away Home, no one cares about that, and get back to doing what you guys do best: making scary and complicated gadgets that are intrinsically cool. And make satisfying bleeping noises.

Also, Balai is currently alive, although he has just prevented me from filling the entire front page of the blog with posts solely by me, this means this state may not last. I'll update on the matter as it develops.

He can never get enough

No comments:

Post a Comment