Monday 29 December 2008

Interwebz

It is currently 16:17 as i write this post and I have had a working Internet for about... Oh I don't know 2 minutes now.
So here I am to assure you all, I am nether dead or in space. I was however, for five days, in Herefordshire, if you don't know where that is don't worry parts of it are probably marked "non-existent" but, that's for security reasons. Anyway my net died while I was away and was unable to access the great webs while away so, I must now apologise to both Iced and Tetris for my delay in answering E-Mails. Hope that cleared a few things up...
Also this post was most definitely not sent form anywhere near Ganymede just so you all know.

1 comment:

  1. Drat, just when I was so close to filling up the entirety of the front page with posts by me. Oh well, glad to have you back.

    I guess.

    ReplyDelete