Friday 21 November 2008

Nvidia release 180.48 driver patch

Some despise Nvidia, I on the other hand am very much a fan boy and am happy to annaounce that not too long ago Nvidia released the 180.48 patch for their Geforce 200 series cards.
Now this may not seem like something to jump around about and if you're an ATI fan I'm sure you're curently sitting there plotting my death, but I must say that this patch is rather excellent.

Not only did it make most of my games run around 10% faster (thats quite a lot) it also cooled my graphics card by around 5 degrees C.

So, like Iced, I'm sitting here cotemplating player S.T.A.L.K.E.R. clear sky again and am unlikely to get anything done for some time (especially as it's quite possible that I may aquire fallout 3 soon).
Now all I have to do is hope my skin isn't see through by the end of this gaming marathon...

No comments:

Post a Comment