Friday 26 June 2009

Where the Time Went

Two of your flesh mortal months ago I mentioned that much of my time was being siphoned away by some delicious but unnameable force. It appears that recently that force has revealed itself to the world.

I am to Battlefield Heroes what a pig is to mud, the devout consumer. I've been sampling this game at regular intervals for months now, alone and friendless, but now we may all bask in its' glory together. The full release version of the game has been slightly nerfed from the beta version though, I especially missed the "Get cash items for free" feature, that was a personal favorite.

Really, I'd recommend everyone to try it out, remember to add IcedInferno* to your friends list. Hey, why not? It is free.
To make me seem like a little less of a fanboy I'll concede that there a few foibles here and there that I am contractually obliged to present:
  • Purchased weapons and items last for either a week or a month, no permanent unlocks
  • At least in Vista the games' launcher can be very temperamental
  • The team I'm playing on generally starts losing when I join
  • Royals always seem to lose (See point 3)
On the bright side Dice's latest trailer makes me happy.

*I'm not sure if the friends list goes on character or account names, if it is the former add Georgefrey instead

Run away with my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment