Sunday 19 April 2009

No, I don't need your Help.cab.

As I type this 3DSMax Re-installs, but for some strange reason the longest part of the installation seems to be copying and writing the Help cabinet files.
Well, I suppose it's a big program with many features, but that doesn't excuse that:
1. Most of it can be found on the Internet and better,
2. Blind luck can be used for the rest.
Now that that's out of my system I can get on and say that soon (no, not by Valve time this time!) we should have something to show, don't go getting your hopes up though, it's unlikely to be any of our arsenal of unreasonable weapons those are for later. Kind of like desert, but way more destructive.

4 comments:

  1. *sets up tent at the front of queue*.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I've kind of Un-installed Steam, but I want to keep Orange Box on here. Just until the end of exams.

    BTW, is Nobel open tomorrow? And do we have Physics?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The answer to both of those questions is no

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Andy :). And Thanks Marc, I did look at the page :P.

    ReplyDelete