Monday 9 February 2009

The floor is made of wet

I didn't even make a single post last week. It was strange for me. Was it strange for you too?

I can explain, these posts are usually generated after conversations between me and Balai, not many of these have taken place over the last week. This is because right now in England the tarmac has been removed from every single road, and replaced with several inches of ice. Fun.
It's getting better now, I can now leave my house without aid of a spade, but I do still live in constant fear of slipping and falling on my arse.

We haven't been able to talk much over the last week (Balai is notoriously difficult to get a hold of sometimes), work has continued though, Balai has been putting together some weapon models, one of our as of yet unintroduced cohorts - who is within safe walking distance, even with the presence of snow - has been passing me art assets at regular intervals, and I have been coding up some stuff, some stuff that if it works correctly you guys will never ever see. Currently that is the case, although you also cannot see anything else either. Horray for build errors!
Hell knows what the other two have been doing for the last week.

Speaking of other people, I blame the snow for the absence of introductory posts.

Oh, Where did we disappear?

No comments:

Post a Comment