Friday 12 December 2008

a new guy dragged into this mess

So here we go with the infamous, introductory blog. I am Tetris229, the dude that was hired by these two rambling dudes to make some moosik for their Vidja game "Zombietopia". This of course means i love video games and play them all the time and love music and write it all the time but when it comes to coding I'm about as useful as a paper-paperweight. To conclude this matter i will by posting with stuff like "dude i got so baked last night and made this awesome tune" or "whoa man i was so drunk that i feel on my guitar and made this kick-ass sound". Further more you will only hear from me once Iced and Balai actually start making this game...exactly so see you in the next life.

PS: almost forgot I'm also making the SFX, (that's sound effects for those special people that couldn't guess), and I made a delightful mathematical discovery last lunchtime: plastic tray + refrigerator = Gunshot noise.
Expect all handgun noises to be made from my Fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment